In order to efficiently get through the cases, you need to work in auto-next mode. But, what if a case that needs to be assigned to someone else pops up? Here is a great hack from Sara Larsen at Clario Medical on how to re-assign it. It will require a few steps for now, but Clario is working to make this a one step process. This is an actual case that came up for me to read, but another radiologist did the thoracentesis. This is how I re-assigned it to Lucas Payor, MD.
1. Above. Open the exam as above. Right click on the date in patient view (Red arrow).
2. Above. Choose "Change Status" (Red arrow).
3. Above. Change to Unread (Red arrow.)
4. Above. Click the 'Assign/Lock Exam icon. (orange square)
5. Above. Choose a radiologist (red arrow) or group (blue arrow) to assign the exam to and select "Assign".
6. Dismiss the case in PACS. (Click the red X in Carestream) It will load the next case.
More Clario zVision Tips:
Clario zVision Auto-Next Mode Tips
Clario zVision Communication Notes Tips
Clario zVision Peer Review Made Easy
Clario zVision • How to Change Reading Queue Sorting
Clario zVision • How to Not Enter Patient View
All posts by Kevin M. Rice, MD