Here is a step-by-step instruction on how to put in a critical notes message in Carestream native reporting module. Thanks to Mark Beller, MD for the images and instructions below.
Here is how to do it:
1. Highlight the critical finding in your report.
2. Click on the critical notes button at the top.
3. The critical notes dialog will pop up, with the highlighted dialogue already inputted.
4. Type in the name of the person whom you spoke with.
5. Then click the red triangle with the green check mark (as below)
6. It will gray out and automatically mark it as critical results delivered. All done!
How To Add Hyperlinks to Your Carestream Reports
Kevin Rice, MD is the president of Global Radiology CME
Dr. Rice serves as the Chair of the Radiology Department of Valley Presbyterian Hospital in Los Angeles, California and is a radiologist with Renaissance Imaging Medical Associates. Dr. Rice has made several media appearances as part of his ongoing commitment to public education. Dr. Rice's passion for state of the art radiology and teaching includes acting as a guest lecturer at UCLA. In 2015 Dr. Rice founded Global Radiology CME to provide innovative radiology education at exciting international destinations, with the world's foremost authorities in their field.
Follow Dr. Rice on Twitter @KevinRiceMD
All posts by Kevin M. Rice, MD