The Imaging in Dublin 2020 #iid2020 conference will be held in Dublin, Ireland from June 7 to June 10, 2020, at the Westin Dublin Hotel.
1. World Class Faculty: Johnson, Kazerooni, Morris, Resnick, Rofsky, Tirman.
2. Dublin- Ranked one of the 10 best cities to visit in the world by Lonely Planet.
3. Friendly people. Find out why Ireland is consistently ranked one of the friendliest countries in the world. We met Zack Gallagher - Ireland's Food Guide at Boxty Restaurant in Dublin.
4. Trinity College- Established in 1592, under the Tudor Monarch. Trinity is modeled after Oxford and Cambridge and home to the Book of Kells and the Old Library. Located across the street from Westin Dublin Hotel, the Imaging in Dublin 2020 conference venue.
5. Epic Museum- Winner of Europe's Leading Tourist attraction 2019. Learn about the history of Ireland, Irish immigration, and why 70 million people worldwide claim Irish ancestry. Every Person Is Connected.
6. Guinness Storehouse - Discover through interactive exhibits the history of beer and learn how to pour your own pint.
7. Butlers Irish Chocolates- Founded in 1932 in Dublin by Marion Bailey-Butler, these award winning chocolates are addictive!
8. Fade Street Social- Restaurant courtesy of Irish renowned chef Dylan McGrath- in the Grafton Street district. Dublin is a renowned foodies destination.
9. Temple Bar - The hub of the Irish Pub Culture and Celtic music in Dublin. Located along side the Liffey River. Adjacent to Westin Dublin.
10. Emerald Island- The breathtaking, rugged, beauty of the Irish countryside.
This is a unique opportunity to meet radiologists from all corners of the globe in an intriguing location, and learn from some of the best specialists in their field. Indulge all your senses and join the Global Rads for the trip of a lifetime to Dublin, Ireland in June, 2020!
We have had registrants from:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Lithuania, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Zambia.
Natalie Rice is the co-founder of Global Radiology CME
Natalie graduated from the University of Manitoba majoring in Economics. After completing her economics degree she attended Business School, majoring in accounting. Her work experiences include Dunwoody Accounting Firm, The Conference Board of Canada, and Principal of a Religious School. Having sat on numerous community boards, she is well connected and knows how to see a project to completion. Natalie has planned numerous successful international events throughout Canada, the Middle East, and the USA. Natalie has managed Global Radiology’s conferences in Israel, Oxford, and Prague. Successfully managing hundreds of delegates from 40 countries and overseeing all aspects of the congresses including faculty management, venue selection, registration, itinerary and social programming.